[Capri25] It was a GREAT Pirate Party!

Zagone, Carmella F CFZagone at CBBURNET.COM
Mon Aug 28 18:13:25 CDT 2006

And before I forget to say it, the C-Dock party yesterday was high on
the list of best parties ever.  The only thing that could have been
better would have been having enough wind to race.

The food was delish and mostly scurvy-free.  The drinks were....
interesting.  And some of the boat decorating and costumes deserved
their own special awards!  (Who invited Captain Morgan?)

I'm sorry I forgot my digital camera, but as soon as the film gets
developed and the photos scanned, we will get them posted on the
website.  If you have pictures to email, please send them to my Yahoo
account:  carmella_zagone at yahoo.com.

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

Carmella Zagone

Coldwell Banker Burnet