[Capri25] PARTY AT KAI'S HOUSE -- FEBRUARY 11

Bero Motors beromotors at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 06:37:21 CST 2006

Just a note from Wee Beestee's that although we would
like to particpate at the business meeting because it
sounds fun, we won't be attending due to logistics.
All the best and Happy New Year.

Andre

--- "Zagone, Carmella F" <CFZagone at CBBURNET.COM>
wrote:

> This is it!  The Capri Fleet Winter Party at Kai's
> House!!  (There may
> be other parties before the ice thaws, but this is
> the one with a
> business meeting at 6 p.m.!)  Hey, we have FUN at
> our business meetings!
>
> The owner's meeting won't last long, and the party
> starts as soon as
> it's over!  So, crew and others should come around
> 6:30 - 7:00.
>
> It's potluck.  Bring food.  Bring beverages.  Bring
> your skates or boots
> to play BROOMBALL!  (Brooms provided.) Dress warmly.
>
> Kai's address is 1615 Troy Lane N.
>                          Plymouth, MN  55447
>
> Click here for a MAP

<http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addt

ohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=

&name=&phone=&cat=&address=1615+Troy+Lane+North&city=Plymouth&state=MN&z