[Capri25] RE: capri dock party planned?

Zagone, Carmella F CFZagone at CBBURNET.COM
Wed Jul 12 11:43:38 CDT 2006

Hi Barbara (and I am copying the fleet, because we need some help!),

The party is on the yacht club schedule for August 27th.  We don't have
a theme yet, but we need one really soon.

Some suggestions:
Sports (I'm not crazy about this one)
Holidays (Our original theme last year, but a lot of people did not like
it)
Tailgate Party (Each boat could represent a team -- any sport allowed)
Looney Tunes (pick your favorite cartoon?)

I think we are running out of ideas where each boat can choose it's own
variation.  We could just have one theme, and let everyone do their own
thing.  Some possibilities are:
Island Party
South of the Border
Hawaiian Luau
Pirate Party
Circus or Carnival
Mardi Gras
Cruise Ship/Love Boat
Autograph Party (Everyone wears a t-shirt to sign)
Pajama Party (this might lead to trouble)
Tacky Tourist
Forever Plaid (Everyone wears plaid -- Doug Dickerson would win the
prize!)

OK.  Let's have some feedback!

Carmella (and Social Co-chair Craiggae)