[Capri25] FW: Kattack for Capris

Zagone, Carmella F CFZagone at CBBURNET.COM
Wed Jun 7 09:26:45 CDT 2006

Do we want to pursue this for the regatta?  The holsters cost about $20
each at REI.  Kattack (Tom Verburgt and Steve Palm) can loan us up to 20
GPS units.  I believe if you already own a compatible GPS, you can use
your own.  I don't know all the technical stuff, but we can talk to Tom
on Thursday night.

Carmella

________________________________

From: Tom Verburgt [mailto:tom at verburgt.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 7:54 AM
To: Zagone, Carmella F
Cc: Steve.Palm at Kattack.com
Subject: RE: Kattack for Capris

The proposal was that the Capri's would have to purchase their own
holsters for their boats and mount the holsters. Kattack would provide
up to 20 GPS units.

We have information on our web site about which GPS to buy as well as
the holsters.

I would recommend that anyone who wants to be in the program get the
holsters mounted prior to race day. Also, Steve may have some holsters
for sale this Thursday.

http://www.kattack.com/WYC%20Program.htm

Regards

-Tom