[Capri25] Re: Podcast for the Mumm 30 Fleet now available "Racer Chaser"

Heather Fraser heatherf at pcspeed.com
Wed Jun 7 11:20:57 CDT 2006

I agree--you wouldn't think audio commentary on sailboat racing would be
this fun & informative, but Jonathan and I listened to it on the way to
Bayfield last weekend & were glued to the podcast the whole time. The
material is specific for Mumm 30 & Farr 40 racers, but just about anybody
who races will find interesting stuff. (Lots of personal opinion and rough
talk though, so don't let your grandmother or your 4 year-old listen!)

It is really worth checking out.

Heather