[Capri25] Kattack Videos - Wow That Was Fast

Eric Roubal ERoubal at DigitalRiver.com
Fri Jun 9 09:49:27 CDT 2006

Just a reminder to all to ask Steve or Tom to lend you one of their 20
GPS units for our Capri 25 Championship next weekend.   Steve has also
pre-purchased many of those holsters/mounting kits from REI and will
have them available to purchase for $25 each (actually at cost including
shipping and tax) the thursday before the regatta.

________________________________

From: capri25-bounces at lists.wyc.org
[mailto:capri25-bounces at lists.wyc.org] On Behalf Of Steve Palm
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 3:12 AM
To: capri25 at lists.wyc.org
Subject: [Capri25] Kattack Videos - Wow That Was Fast

Hello Everyone,

Take a look at the new videos on our new beta website:
http://fastsailor.pcspeed.com
Give it a spin before we turn it on next week.  You will need to
register on the Kattack website to be able to view the new videos.

Have fun.  Let me know if you have any trouble with the new beta
website.

Thank You
Steve.Palm at Kattack.com