[Capri25] Capri 25 winter cover

Smith, Craig A (MN14) Craig.A.Smith at honeywell.com
Tue Nov 7 13:53:56 CST 2006

Barry,

Up here in Minnesota, we either rent indoor space (pole barns to
sandstone caves), or just toss a tarp over.

After you lash the mast to the pulpits, remove the life-lines.  Thrown
the tarp over the mast and use a lighter to melt holes in the tarp for
the stations.  Hint: labeling the tarp will save time next year when you
trying to figure out port/starboard, fore/aft, top/bottom.