[Capri25] I call raft-up - Full Moon Sept 7

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 11:33:32 CDT 2006

As the social manager for Lickety Split, I am very happy to say that Lickety Split is in for the Raft Up this Thursday!!!

  We are getting the food ready for the barby and chilled drinks will be ready to be served.

  Anyone else out there joining us on the fun?!?!  Or at least joining me in howling at the moon?

  Let's show off our Capri Party Power!

  CC

"Smith, Craig A (MN14)" <Craig.A.Smith at honeywell.com> wrote:
  The first Thursday of September (M2) is a Full Moon.

I call raft-up!

Charge your batteries, check your running lights, pack your flashlight,
tunes, fleece, bug-spray, and arrange time off from work next Friday.

Fire up your stern mounted BBQ grill or just grab a sandwich from Dee's
catering. Water taxi service will be available.

Fun Club points awarded for musical instruments, margarita balls,
gasoline-powered blenders and ridiculous behavior.

>From http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/RS_OneDay.html
U.S. Naval Observatory, Sun and Moon Data for One Day
provided for Wayzata, Hennepin County, Minnesota
(longitude W93.5, latitude N45.0):

Thursday
7 September 2006 Central Daylight Time

SUN
Sun transit 1:12 p.m.
Sunset 7:40 p.m.
End civil twilight 8:10 p.m.

MOON
Moonrise 7:47 p.m.
Moonset 7:45 a.m. on following day

Full Moon on 7 September 2006 at 1:41 p.m. Central Daylight Time.

== Craiggae the RAFTafarian