[Capri25] Kattack - On the road again

Steve Palm Steve.Palm at Kattack.com
Wed Sep 20 14:37:15 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

I will be out on the road again this week attending the E Scow Blue Chip
Regatta in Pewaukee.  We are going to miss the last Thursday night racing.
If you still have cases mounted on your boat, please return them to Tom on
Thursday.

We sure had fun working with the WYC Thursday night racing.  I think that
those involved sure had fun also.  This last week working with the J22 NAs
was a hoot.  56 little boats crawling up and down the screen.  And the 30
foot projected image on the tent at MYC was spectacular - until we tripped
the circuit breaker.

Tom and I will be drafting a proposal to the club for 2007.  We would like
to have your input on what you would like to see for next year.  Please send
your comments.

Thank You
Steve.Palm at Kattack.com