[Capri25] Capri 25 National Association

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 02:27:53 UTC 2007

Hello fellow sailors.

It was good to see so many of you at Pete's home last Saturday evening.  For
those of you who were not there, you missed a wonderful evening.

I know many of you participated in the discussion about more active WYC
participation in the Catalina 25, 250, and Capri 25 National Association.
http://www.catalina-capri-25s.org <http://www.catalina-capri-25s.org/>

There are several other Capri 25 owners/crew around the country who are as
committed to their boats as we are.  In 2005, the Catalina 250 association
changed it's bylaws to encourage participation from Capri 25 owners. The
resultant Capri 25 forum
(http://www.catalina-capri-25s.org/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=13) provides an
excellent opportunity to share ideas, stories, and experiences with others.
In addition, promoting dialog with other owners/crew around the country
maybe another way we can encourage out-of-town boats to participate at WYC
events.

Please take a few moments to visit either the Catalina 25, 250, and Capri 25
National Association home page, or the Capri-25 forum to help raise the
profile of the WYC Capri-25 fleet within the national context.

Hope to see you on the lake on the 29th.

Andy