[Capri25] Theme for C-dock party

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 19:11:44 UTC 2007

I am all for "Ports from Around the World".  I agree with Vicki Staudte;  I think it's a theme that best fits with sailing and all it's ......"spirits".

  By the way, does anyone know from what port is our beloved Captain Morgan?

  CC

"Smith, Craig A" <Craig.A.Smith at honeywell.com> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                This year’s C-dock party is Aug 26 after the 3rd C race.  That’s less than 2 weeks away, so we need to settle on a theme.

  Personally, I think the costumes and props have gotten out of hand while our guests prefer “more food and drink.”

  Doug suggested “ports from around the world” or “towns of Minnesota,”  both of which sound fine to me as there’s plenty of room for creativity.  Bemidji meets Bangkok anyone?

  == Craig A. Smith
  Capri25 Social Chair