[Capri25] Capri25 Fleet Winter Party/Meeting Saturday February 24

Zagone, Carmella F CFZagone at CBBURNET.COM
Wed Feb 7 21:06:32 CST 2007

Brrrrrr.  Are you thinking about sailing???  You should be.  Send your agenda items for the fleet meeting to Fleet Captain Kai Kroll (kroll at oncostim.com).

The Winter Party/Meeting will be held on Saturday, February 24 at Pete Willenbring's house.  Pete will follow up with details and directions.

The meeting will begin at 6 p.m., dinner to follow.

As always, the party is potluck.  Bring some food, and your favorite beverage.  We seem to get a good balance of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts without much planning, so let's not mess with tradition.

Can't wait to see everyone.  I MISS YOU GUYS!!!

Carmella