[Capri25] Capri25 Fleet Winter Party/Meeting Saturday February 24

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 12:46:23 CST 2007

We had an awesome time last year! It was a great party.

  Kathie, you can count on us again this year!

  CC

Kathie Wright <kathie952 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Fellow Capri Sailors,

Besides the Capri winter party, I will also be hosting
my annual Academy Award party the following day on the
25th. More info to follow next week.
Save the date.

Kathie Wright

--- "Zagone, Carmella F"