[Capri25] Academy Awards Party

Kathie Wright kathie952 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 22:30:41 CST 2007

GLAM 4            Academy Awards Party

February 25th
Your Hostess: Kathie Wright

Movies in the afternoon----Party in the evening

Sunday afternoon at the movies
Upstairs theater: The Departed  Showing at 1:30 & 4:00
Downstairs theater: Babel       Showing at 1:30 & 4:00
Boudoir theater: Little Miss Sunshine   Showing at
2:15 & 4:00

Afternoon attire is casual.  Popcorn, Milk Duds etc..
will be available

Evening party 6:30 [Awards show starts at 7:00]
Gentlemen-ties please (every girl’s crazy bout a sharp
dressed man)
Ladies-GLAM IT UP (there will be a red carpet)

If you desire, bring a food item to share to
compliment the food I prepare.
I will provide wine, and “Oscartini’s”.  Of course you
may bring your own beverage of choice.

My address is:
6117 Ridgeway Road, Edina 55436    P) 952-417-6090

>From points north and east:
Take Hwy 100 south. Exit on Benton Avenue and turn
right. Travel on Benton for .8 miles until it ends at
Tracy and turn left. On Tracy go 3 blocks and turn
left on Ridgeway (at curve in the road). I live in the
4th house on the left.

>From points south and west:
Take Hwy 62 (Crosstown) and exit on Tracy. Go north on
Tracy for approx 1/3 mile and turn right on Ridgeway
(at curve in the road). I live in the 4th house on the
left.

Hope you can make it.