[Capri25] Crew for LSYA Around the Islands Race

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Sat Jun 23 19:47:52 UTC 2007

A last minute change of schedule means I am now looking for a ride for the
LSYA Around the Islands Race next weekend. Yes, I know there are several
others also looking!

If you or someone you know, needs crew for the race, please contact me.
Please forward this email as appropriate.  Details follow.

Details: 6ft 2in x 180lbs, 41, non-smoker, British, house trained.

Positions: Jib trim, spinnaker trim, general all around utility guy, rail
meat.

History: Capri-25 (Jalapeno) since 2002. Swiftsure International 2007. ATI
and AIS race week 2006 (Angisina). AIS race week 2005. Skandia Cowes week UK
1999, 2000, 2001.

Contact: andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net  or Cell: 763.360.8587, or at WYC
on Sunday.

Thanks,  Andy