[Capri25] Capri Fleet Party Rescheduled for March 31

Zagone, Carmella F CFZagone at CBBURNET.COM
Wed Mar 7 22:14:48 CST 2007

Pete says "Let's do it!"

Saturday, March 31st
First warning gun at 6:30 p.m.
Fleet meeting at 7 p.m.
Band starts at 9 p.m.
Yeah!

In case you deleted Pete's previous email with directions, etc., here is the pertinent information:

In regard to food, as in the past it will be a pot luck affair....feel free to bring what you did last year...or something different...I should have plenty of outlets for crock pots. I will have plastic spoons, forks, knives, paper plates, bowls, and napkins....if you need anything else... you should probably bring it.

In regard to beverages, I will have ice, and coolers and some but limited refrigerator space. I will also have some Diet coke, 7 up, club soda, water, etc.  Bring anything else you plan on drinking regarding mixes and liquor.  ( I also have a blender-electric not gas powered...sorry) If you need anything else, we can also get it just 3 blocks down the road,( liquor and grocery store at that location.)

Directions and Parking....To get to my house ...5070 Woodhill Road....take 494 to Hwy 7 and go west to the first stop light (Williston).  Do a U turn and go back east 1000 feet to Woodhill...(the north-south road next to the General Store) .  Turn right and go South a little over a mile to 5070. (house has uphill curved driveway on the west side of road)  You can and should park on the street, on either side of the road near the house if you    like, however, avoid driving up off the road and on the lawns .....just stay on the street....it's ok.....  My driveway is somewhat difficult get up and down if someone has parked at the top, so try to avoid driving up and down it .unless you know it is open.

Fleet Dues...don't forget to bring a check....

Really looking forward to seeing all of you...Let me know if you have any questions, or suggestions!

Pete Willenbring

763.287.7188