[Capri25] Kattack

Lewis Sacks sacks2000 at earthlink.net
Mon May 7 13:37:14 UTC 2007

This is an e-mail I received from Steve Palm regarding the Kattack software that is now available.

Hello Fleet Captains,

I am sending this note to the Fleet Captains and asking you to forward this information to your fleet email list.

I do not want to SPAM the whole club and ask you to decide if this is appropriate for the fleet email lists.

As you are probably aware, Wayzata Yacht Club has purchased the Kattack Race Tracking for tracking races at the club this year.  The race committee will be running the Kattack software on Thursday nights and on Sundays.  Competitors with a compatible GPS can participate by bringing their GPS units to the race committee running the Kattack software.

The subscription is optional.  The basic requirement is that the boat owners must purchase a compatible GPS unit to watch the race replays at the club.  If the competitor wants to watch the races at home or the office, then the Player Subscription is required.

If there are any questions, refer to our website (www.Kattack.com) or send me an email.

Thank You
Steve.Palm at Kattack.com