[Capri25] Goodbye to Vivian!

vivian reddin vivireddin at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 16:12:09 UTC 2007

Hello fellow sailors!

My 12 foot Butterfly sailboat, my boyfriend, James, and I are moving to Boston at the end of this month. I just accepted a position as a Family Therapist at a school called "Lighthouse", how fitting!

I would like to thank everyone for 8+ years of great racing at WYC, parties and friendship by inviting all of you to come and say "see you later" after the race next Saturday, Oct. 20th.

Please bring something to share: a good story, picture, joke, harrassing comment, or food!

Cheers!

Vivian Reddin