[Capri25] Leukemia Cup sailing

Ruedenberg, Emanuel (Rudy) Emanuel.Ruedenberg at bsci.com
Wed Sep 5 20:05:12 UTC 2007

Hello sailors,
Some of you may know me, I race my boat Cyclone here and there in your
open series and I help sail Lickety Split.
Anyway, I am looking for one or two crew to help me race in the upcoming
Leukemia Cup on White Bear Lake on Sept. 15,16.
It is a great way to be part of a good cause especially if you have a
friend or family that has had Leukemia or Lymphoma.
There are several parties and should be a lot of fun.

Here is a link for more info.
http://www.leukemia-lymphoma.org/regatta/all_page?item_id=268624
<http://www.leukemia-lymphoma.org/regatta/all_page?item_id=268624>

Please email me or contact me ASAP if you are interested or have any
questions.  My cell # is 612-201-7238

tks!
rudy

Emanuel 'Rudy' Ruedenberg