[Capri25] Antigua

Kathie Wright kathie952 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 18:06:18 UTC 2008

Is anyone going to Antigua this week for the races?
I have a friend who is going there on vacation
[Thursday] and would like to participate in some of
the socializing. He doesn't sail at WYC, but he is a
sailor.

Please let me know and I will pass the info along.

Thanks,

Kathie Wright

joe.mireur at earthlink.net<mailto:joe.mireur at earthlink.net>