[Capri25] Capri25 Rails

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 13:48:57 UTC 2008

Folks,

Attached is the rail measurement guide for the Capri 25.  This was
originally prepared by White Bear Boatworks, and I'm planning to reuse it
for the fleet rails.

I compared these measurements with several boats on Sunday.  Apparently,
these Capri's weren't assembled with exacting precision, since it's easy to
find slight disparity among nearly every measurement.  However, the numbers
from this guide seem to be within the bell curve, and far closer than what
we received on the previous [fubar] order.

Unless there are any objections, I'm going to pull the trigger on this.

Thanks!
Odell

mobile: 612-363-9193

--