[Capri25] 2008 Olympic Sailing Results as of 08/11/08.

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 15:05:47 UTC 2008

Hello All,

Thought I would share how we are doing in the Olympics for sailing.  Here are a few results.  There are more.

USA is in the lead for the Men's Laser in Race 3 with Andrew Campbell.  Alright Campbell!!
USA is in 4th place for the Women's 470  in Race 5 with Amanda Clark and Sara Mergenthaler. USA, USA, USA !!!!!!
USA is in the lead for Women's Yngling in Race 7 with Sally Barkow, Carrie Howe and Deborah Capozzi.  Girl Power!!!!!!!
USA is in 6th place for Women's Laser Radial in Race 3 with Anna Tunnicliffe.  Anna girl I know you can make it.
USA 7th place for Men's Finn in Race 7 with Zach Railey.  Come on Zach make us proud.

Next set of races will be today at 1:00 p.m. (Not sure if that is CST or Beijing).  Let's wish them luck!

Here is the link for further races and details - http://www.nbcolympics.com/sailing/index.html

CC