[Capri25] 2008 Olympic Sailing Results as of 08/11/08.

Kathie Wright kathie952 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 16:25:54 UTC 2008

More of an update.......

Judy [Woellner] and I were on the NBC Olympics website earlier this morning to view the results. The website recaps the result of individual races [as CC noted below]. What it DOESN'T do is show the cumulative placement~~very odd!

HOWEVER, on USsailing.org, we were able to get the current placements.
They are:

Yngling: 3rd
Finn: 2nd
470 Men: 17th
470 Women: 14th
49er: 5th
Laser Men: 8th
Laser Women: 1st
RSX Men [windsurfing]: 24th
RSX Women [windsurfing]: 26th

This is for races that have been completed on Wednesday the 13th. Beijing is 13 hours ahead of us in time, so when we're sleeping, it's the middle of their day. Typically they are racing from midnight to 4:00AM our time. You can watch the races live on NBCOlympics.com after midnight. Follow the link CC sent below and click on the "online" schedule. When you are in the current time, there will be a "live" button that you can click. From their you have to sign up for the live stream. I watched the 470 races last night. It's pretty cool, but I'm pretty tired today!

Enjoy!!

Kathie Wright
Capri 25 Crewmember