[Capri25] 2009 Racing

gary valentini gvalen57 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 20:08:02 UTC 2008

this is great news Rich!..missed her not being there..was one of the crew reps this past  year and know where to find good crew..would be glad to help out..I currently sail on Rampage Thurs/Persistence Sundays but know a lot of other crew potentials..gary valentini 651.470.1588

From: rkorinke at earthlink.netTo: capri25 at lists.wyc.orgDate: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 21:14:22 -0600Subject: [Capri25] 2009 Racing

Rockit wants to race again in 2009.  Will you take me back?   Need at least 3 good crew.   Call or email me if you know anyone looking for a boat to be competitive on.

Rockit is also for sail.  Will sell any portion from 50% to 100%.  Will finance.  Willing to stay on to take advantage of my # 27 (or is it lower now?) mooring priority (and my intimate knowledge of the boat).

Richard E. Korinke
rkorinke at earthlink.net
Home: 952-854-4987
Cell: 612-581-0101