[Capri25] Boat work

Dan McNamara mcnamara at visi.com
Tue Dec 9 02:59:45 UTC 2008

As some of you may have heard I am the new fleet captain for match
racing at WYC.  One of my goals is to improve the communication about
match racing opportunities for all sailors.  To do this I will be
creating a website for  match racing and an email list.  Before I do
that, I need to get familiar with the website development tool Dream
Weaver.

To learn Dream Weaver I am using the work we are doing ton Consensus
for the subject matter.  So if you are interested in how to redo the
bottom of a boat, check out this link.

http://www.yrugl.org/wyc/boatc/index.html

I am using it to test out and learn the features of Dream Weaver
before I apply them to www.yrugl.org and the pages I will develop for
the Match Racing at WYC.  Feedback is welcome especially if you find
something that does not work or looks dumb.  Everyone has a different
way of looking at web pages.  What looks good on my computer may not
on yours.

Thanks,

Dan McNamara