[Capri25] Old set of Capri 25 sails needed.

Bill Crunk bcrunk at sabre-sts.com
Tue Dec 30 00:40:44 UTC 2008

I live in Dallas and just bought a Capri 25 at auction and love it (hull# 367).  Only problem is that it only has one sail.  A much stained, very loose, rat chewed main.  I heard thru a Capri 25 group that the WYC has a very large Capri 25 racing fleet and change sails often.  If anyone has old sails, either a set or individual, and is willing to sell them, please let me know.  I'm not looking for almost new quality.  My budget dictates something between fair/good and dumpster.
Bill Crunk
crunkinator at gmail.com<mailto:crunkinator at gmail.com>
972-748-9170

 "I'm so lost I've had to go look for myself.  If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait."   Unknown