[Capri25] PLEASE READ: Last call for bow pulpits and stern rails

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 02:06:24 UTC 2008

Folks, the Capri fleet has authorized the purchase of enough rails to
guarantee the bulk price.  This is a great opportunity to repair or upgrade
your stainless steel!

Please send me a note ASAP if you're interested in purchasing a Bow Pulpit
or Stern Rail for your Capri.  I'd like to get the order ready this week to
allow enough time for manufacturing before Spring.

*Prices:*
 * Bow Pulpits: $326
* Stern Rails: $337

Please don't hesitate to send me a confirmation email (even if we've
previously talked) - I want to make sure I didn't miss anyone.

Thanks,
Odell