[Capri25] Ernie's operetta

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 16 23:39:59 UTC 2008

Some of you know that I spend winter months doing Gilbert and Sullivan
operettas.  This year our presentation is Utopia, Ltd.  Like all Gilbert and
Sullivan shows it is a silly plot with excellent humor and beautiful music.
We open this coming Friday, Feb 22.  The run is through March 16.  Shows are
Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons.  We perform at the
Howard Conn Theatre which is part of the Plymouth Congregational Church at
Franklin and Nicollet.

Information about the plot can be found at
http://www.gsvloc.org/Utopia08.htm

Ticket information can be found at
http://www.gsvloc.org/UtopiaTicketInfo.php

You can order tickets by phone at (651) 255-6947 [push 2 when phone is
answered] between the hours of 11:00 and 1:00 or on-line at
http://www.gsvloc.org/TicketOrder/UtopiaTicketOrderA.php

Hope you can make it.  There are still plenty of seats available for the
Friday evening performances.

Ernest Brody