[Capri25] FW: Help w/ J/24 North Americans---------- Frequent flyer miles needed

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Fri Jul 11 04:55:36 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,

We need some help with the J/24 North Americans.

We have to fly in an International Jury for the event this September.  Does
anyone have frequent flyer miles that they would be willing to donate to
help us cut some of our expenses?  The regatta is going to be expensive to
run and if anyone could help us out by donating frequent flyer miles we
would truly appreciate it.

You may contact Dave Bennet he is in charge of this dept. Here is his
contact info.
david.j.bennett at comcast.net   763-478-6755

Thanks in advance for your support.

Tim

 Oh, by the way..... If you know someone who is looking to refinance,
purchase, or sell a home please call me with their name and number and I
will be happy to help them.

Tim Oelschlager
Realtor     SRS
Home Buyers Realty Corp.