[Capri25] Grill for sale (was: C-Dock Party August 24th

Smith, Craig A Craig.A.Smith at honeywell.com
Tue Jul 15 17:36:04 UTC 2008

Doug Dickerson wrote:

Ø  All boats are welcome to play ... even those without grills

For those without this vital piece of cruising gear,  I'm selling a stainless steel Force 10 grill - complete with stanchion mount, fuel line, and external 5lb "pony tank."  The LPG line fits the larger 35lb tanks for really serious grilling.  13,000 btu, grill area is 9x18 inches with hinged lid.  Works great, I just don't have a stanchion on the J22.

$190 new, asking $50 OBO.

http://www.foreandaftmarine.com/FO-83730.htm