[Capri25] Do you need crew on 6/26?

Scott Partridge smptc73 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 14:45:03 UTC 2008

Capri fleet-

This weekend my parents will be visiting from Detroit; they will arrive late on Wednesday and my father would like to experience the spectacle that is Thursday Night Racing at WYC.

If you have need for crew next Thursday, please let me know. My dad is an avid racer in Detroit - he's averaged about 5 starts per week this year on a 35 and 41 footer. He can drive, but his typical positions are jib trimmer, spin grinder.

Let me know if you have a need for someone. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Scott M. Partridge