[Capri25] Match Race Mondays

Lars Hansen Lars at thestudio-mpls.com
Thu Jun 19 22:53:15 UTC 2008

We had a great night of match racing on Monday night, 4 boats, lots of
starts, excellent winds, lots of fun.

An especial big thanks to Herb Garcia for bringing out his motor yacht
to serve as our mark set boat, Thanks Herb and Sean for helping with marks.

Maclean did a great job driving Jacob Bowmans boat,  Kurt Holtze was on
fire in the DeStjile boat, Dan Towey and team made some great moves on
me when I got to drive the 444 boat with Kevin Kenny trimming and our
owner on the bow, Thanks guys.

The next Match Race Monday will be the 30th of June.
Racing will start at 6:30.
We will be racing with spinnakers and keeping score.
Our goal will be to have each team race every other team twice, once
from starboard and once from port. At the end of the evening the two top
teams will race each other for right to brag until next Match Race Monday.
Then it will be every other Monday through the rest of the summer

Lars