[Capri25] Crewing

A Gallistel agallist at gmail.com
Sun May 25 00:07:17 UTC 2008

Hello

I am interested in crewing on Capri 25's this summer as schedules allow. I
live quite a ways from the WYC and I have a busy work schedule this year so
I am not really seeking to be a permanent crew member on any particular
boat. I would like it if captains would keep me in mind for days when they
know they need substitutes and I will certainly just show up from time to
time especially on windy Thursdays.

I have sailed all my life and crewed several races during the 2006 season. I
like trim position and carry enough ballast to function reasonably well as
meat on the rail. I would feel least comfortable on the fore-deck and would
enjoy steering a course or two if the opportunity arises.

My family home on Casco Point is on the market this year. But, I do not
reside there nor am I expecting to purchase it from my parents estate, so I
am resident about an hour and 15 minutes out from the yacht club this year.
In future I expect to be relocating to or just adding a northern Minnesota
residence so I would also be possibly more available and interested in
Bayfeild races than some crew members.

Best regards,

Tony Gallistel
(320) 236 3032