[Capri25] Elliott/Pattison gift certificate

Dutch Bull dbull at northernim.com
Mon Oct 6 01:17:51 UTC 2008

For those who notice, I forgot to silent action the $300 off a sail from Elliott/Pattison at the regatta, so I am doing it here. I am opening the bidding by placing my bid at $300. I encourage others to out bid me as the regatta is going to come up several hundred dollars short when all the bills are in. I will keep the bidding open on line via the Capri list for 1 week. Please feel free to bid it up. Thanks.

Dutch Bull
Northern Iron & Machine
Ph 651-778-3338
Fx 651-778-3390