[Capri25] Regatta report

Dutch Bull dbull at northernim.com
Mon Oct 6 01:30:53 UTC 2008

I am in the process of finalizing all the income and expenses from the regatta. I need anyone with expenses to turn in to send me copies of receipts etc. so I can tally it all up. Right now I am mostly missing breakfast bills. With a few things estimated it appears the regatta is going to run a slight loss. We offered a lot for very little and came up a bit short. The income now stands at $7400 with expenses estimated at $7850. We have a few xxl regatta shirts still available for sale. Let me know if your interested. I will be sending out a survey in the next couple weeks asking what you liked and did not like so we can plan for next year. Think about where we can cut expenses without cutting the fun. I am sure it will also be necessary to raise the price a bit to balance the budget next year.For now, please send in your receipts.

Dutch Bull
Northern Iron & Machine
Ph 651-778-3338
Fx 651-778-3390