[Capri25] Star of the North Regatta

Dutch Bull dbull at northernim.com
Mon Oct 20 22:50:59 UTC 2008

I am very pleased to announce Carmella Foster has agreed to put her vast experience in working at National level regatta to work for use. Carmella has agreed to serve as Regatta Chairperson for the coming year. She has a lot of good ideas and is already hard at work growing the regatta. I am sure you will hear from her shortly with her ideas while looking for input from all of you. I will serve as her assistant to help her anyway I can. We also expect each fleet will have a fleet regatta chair to work with us. The first regatta was great and next year will be even bigger and better. See you all at the banquet.

Dutch Bull
Northern Iron & Machine
Ph 651-778-3338
Fx 651-778-3390