[Capri25] C-Dock Party August 23rd 2009

Doug Dickerson Doug at Molgren.com
Wed Apr 1 13:21:56 CDT 2009

Memo: No April Fools

The Capri Academy of Social Arts and Fun

is officially announcing this years theme

for the C-Dock Party to be held on August 23, 2009.

This year’s theme is:     WorldHolidays

Rules of Entertainment:

1. Only one Holiday per boat, no duplication, first entered by email, gets.

2. Deadline for Holiday name is August 1, 2009; 12:00 AM.

3. We encourage all Capri 25’s to select a Holiday before the deadline even
if you plan not to attend or participate at the C-Dock Party. You do not
want the Academy to select one for you.  All Capri 25s in the WYC will have
a Holiday.  Out of town boats coming for the 2009 Capri-25 Galactica can
also play.  We would like to include your boat name and Holiday on the back
of the T-shirts.

4. We plan on combination T-Shirts for the C-Dock and Capri 25 (Worlds,
Nationals, Galactica, Star of the North) in time for the C-Dock Party.  This
will be similar to the World Tour T-Shirts printed where we had each boat
listed and Country on the back side. (Mine was stolen in Barcelona)

5. The C-Dock Party does not discriminate against san-stern-mounted BBQ
grills.  All boats are welcome to play; the more the merrier. Only Capri 25s
will be printed on the T-Shirt.

So here's just a small taste of possible "World Holidays":   Please keep
them to this planet.

Bacchanalia

San Fermín Festival

St Patrick’s Day