[Capri25] REMINDER: Capri 25 Fleet Meeting on Friday

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 10:25:20 CDT 2009

This is just a reminder:

There will be a Capri25 Fleet Social/Business Meeting this Friday, April
17th at 6:30 PM @ Wayzata Yacht Club.  Crew as well as owners are invited.
Please bring a dish to share and whatever you want to drink.

I've outlined an agenda below, but if you have additional items you'd like
to discuss, let me know.  ...or else bring them to the meeting.

See you all there.

Thanks, Odell

7:00 - Opening Remarks - Odell Tuttle
7:01 - Treasurer's report, and recap of Jan. meeting - Scott Seager
7:10 - Vote - approval of Bob Carpenter as Rules Chair
7:15 - Discussion: Rules Committee findings - Bob Carpenter
7:45 - Vote - Rules Committee recommendations - All
8:00 - Regatta Updates: Rumble, and Star of the North planning - Pete,
Carmella
       Glen Selvin: Charter boat for team Suicidal Bird
8:15 - Social Updates: Doug
8:25 - New business...
tbd - Adjourn

--