[Capri25] Academy Awards party

Kathie Wright kathie952 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 11:08:27 CST 2009

Dear WYC sailors,

This year my Academy Awards party will be at a location known to all of you; at our beloved clubhouse. In addition to those who are "CCed" in this invitation, it is also being sent to the Capri 25 list. Please feel free to forward to other interested WYC sailors who are not in this group.

GLAM 6            Academy Awards Party

February 22th
Your Hostess: Kathie Wright

Movies in the afternoon----Party in the evening

Sunday afternoon at the movies
Clubhouse  theater:           The Changeling            Showing at 3:00
Nominated for 3 Oscars including Best Actress [Angelina Jolie]. A movie about a mother who has her kidnapped child returned only to discover that it is not her child.

Afternoon attire is casual.  Popcorn, Milk Duds etc..

Evening party 6:30 (Awards show starts at 7:00)
Gentlemen-ties please (every girl’s crazy bout a sharp dressed man)
Ladies-GLAM IT UP (there will be a red carpet)

If you desire, bring a food item to share to compliment the food I prepare.
I will provide wine, and “Oscartini’s”.  Of course you may bring your own beverage of choice.

The address is:
Wayzata Yacht Club
Address: 1100 East County Road 16, Wayzata, MN 55391

Directions: Okay~~I know you guys know where this is~~humor me!

1.	Take Hwy 12 (a.k.a. I-394) west of I-494 to Hwy 101 South (about one mile).
2.	Follow 101 South to your second stop light at Co Rd 16 (a.k.a.  McGinty road or Eastman lane)~~approx one  mile
3.	Turn right on Co Rd 16.
4.	The clubhouse is in 1 block on the left side. The parking lot is past the building on the west side, also on the left side. If you see a sign that says “Wayzata Yacht Club parking only”; you are in the right place.
FFI: You may go the Wayzata Yacht Club website, which is www.wyc.org
If lost or need to reach me, my cell phone is 612-889-0838

Hope you can make it!!