[Capri25] Capri 25 website

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:41:59 CST 2009

Folks,

I just want to call your attention to the great work Andy is doing on our
website.  Not since the days of Dallas, have we seen so much attention paid
to getting our site updated and kept fresh.

If you have a chance, please visit the site at: http://www.wyc.org/c25.
Send me or Andy your feedback, news stories, and photos.  We want to hear
from you!

We're also working on a web forum where you can setup discussion threads,
organize purchases, buy/sell stuff, debate the rules, etc.  This forum will
benefit the whole club, not just the Capri fleet.  ...stay tuned for that.

Thanks!
OT

--
Odell Tuttle