[Capri25] MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

Dan McNamara mcnamara at visi.com
Fri Jan 2 02:00:11 UTC 2009

Glenn,

There are about 9 local boats that for different reasons choose not to
do the Regatta.  I am sure we can a find a boat that will be a good
fit especially if your bring your Main, Genoa and Spinner.  I will
send another email shortly with the options as I see them.

I hope that you and others will join us.

Dan McNamara