[Capri25] #14 Capri 25 Slackers

Dan McNamara mcnamara at visi.com
Tue Jul 14 16:45:59 CDT 2009

Chumbucket = Fishing opener...
On Jul 14, 2009, at 4:25 PM, Doug Dickerson wrote:

We are now soliciting Holiday theme suggestions from the entire Capri
Fleet for the SLACKERS.  Funniest appropriate holiday theme will be
decided by the Academy.  You can email as many themes as you like for
those that have not decided on a holiday.   Please let me know for
which boat.

Festivus and Bacchanalia are still available.

Each boat name listed below shall have a Holiday.

Please send suggested holiday themes to Doug at Molgren.com.

Some slackers are mentally stable, well adjusted people, and may
actually be productive members of society [5]. Others may be suffering
from clinical depression. The person may have suffered
frompsychological trauma (or lost a protest hearing) that has resulted
in their lack of motivation. For example, post traumatic stress
disorder commonly causes individuals to behave as slackers. For the
depressed individual, correct identification of the reasons behind
their behaviour is the first step to them seeking treatment and
recovering.

List as of 7/14/2009

Boat Name

Holiday