[Capri25] Capri 25 for $3800

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:07:03 CDT 2009

Mark, how much would we all need to contribute to get your boat back in the
fleet???  ;-)
Seriously, everyone who does have thoughts on the idea of raising money to
grow the fleet, please send me a note.  We've talked about this idea several
times, but with this economy it might be bad timing.

On a related note, I've gotten word that one of the earlier listings may be
getting purchased and added to our fleet as we speak!

Thanks,
OT