[Capri25] Quatum Pentex Sail for Capri 25 and Cushions For Sale

avery59 at charter.net avery59 at charter.net
Sun Jun 7 11:25:59 CDT 2009

To All Capri 25 Boat Owners:

We have the following items for sale if anyone is interested. We live in Traverse City, Michigan and owned a Capri 25 for approx. 6 years until my husband whom has been a diabetic for 47 years was informed that he was in the end stages of renal failure (kidneys failing). We no longer have the boat, but it was my husbands dream to come out and race with you folks out there as we had heard many good things about your yatch club.

QUATUM PENTEX SAIL NEW $5,000. USED ONCE WILL LET GO FOR    $1,000.00

CUSHIONS    $200.00

If interested you may contact us at 231-499-5094 or e-mail us at avery59 at charter.net

Thank you, and have a good sailing season.

Sincerely,
Toni Avery