[Capri25] Congratulations Capri 25 ADA participants

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 17:15:45 CDT 2009

Congrats to the winners of this year's ADA regatta (Capri 25 class):

1st: Magic - Bull/Sacks
2nd: Taxi - Myszkowski/Churches
3rd: Molly Buses - Mark Weum

We had three hard-fought races, and the fleet was pretty tight overall.

Also, congrats to the Capri 25 fleet for winning the American Diabetes
Association fun-raising drive.  Thanks especially to Andy, Bob, and
the Jalapeno crew for raising about half of the $2200 raised by our
fleet.

You'll be happy to know that our fleet now has a case of liquor that
will be very useful at the Capri Regatta or our party.

Thanks!
Odell

--
Sent from my mobile device