[Capri25] #6 C-Dock Party New Deadline

Doug Dickerson Doug at Molgren.com
Wed Jun 17 14:32:44 CDT 2009

The deadline for selecting a Holiday theme has been changed to July 1st
12:00 AM.

C-Dock Party to be held on August 23, 2009.
This year's theme is: World Holidays

Rules of Entertainment:

1.	Only one Holiday per boat, no duplication, first entered by email to
Doug at Molgren.com ... gets.
2.	Deadline for Holiday name is July 1, 2009; 12:00 AM. We encourage
all Capri 25's to select a Holiday before the deadline even if you plan not
to attend or participate at the C-Dock Party. You do not want the Academy to
select one for you.  All Capri 25s at the WYC will have a Holiday. Out of
town boats coming for the 2009 Capri-25 Masters can also play.  We would
like to include your boat name and Holiday on the back of the T-shirts.

3.	We plan on combination T-Shirts for the C-Dock and Capri 25 Masters
in time for the C-Dock Party.  This will be similar to the World Tour
T-Shirts printed where we had each boat listed and Country on the back side.

4.	The C-Dock Party does not discriminate against san-stern-mounted BBQ
grills.  All boats are welcome to play; the more the merrier. Only Capri 25s
will be printed on the T-Shirt

Official List 6/16/2009

Boat Name

Holiday