[Capri25] Attention Boat Owners

Renee Corbin Renee at ReneeCorbinDesign.com
Mon Oct 5 09:51:20 CDT 2009

ATTENTION ALL CAPRI 25 BOAT OWNERS!!!!

It's time to vote for Capri 25 Boat of the Year.  One boat, one vote.

Voting Deadline is October 21st; that gives you a full two weeks to
vote!

Please send your choice for Boat of the Year to renee at reneecorbin.com

Please include your boat name with your response.

As per our fleet rules, boats not eligible for Boat of the year this
year are Consensus and Lickety Split.

Winners will be announced at the November Banquet.

We will not have a Rookie Boat of the Year this year, as boats new to
the fleet must splash by July 15, 2009 to be considered this year.

Thanks for voting!

Renee Corbin - Smitten (289)

Awards Committee Chair

Renee Corbin Design, Inc.