[Capri25] 1989 Capri 25' for sale in Columbus, Ohio $16,000.

charles warner cwatfoster at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 8 11:22:11 CDT 2009

I have a 1989 Capri 25 for sale, to a good home.  It is hull #453.  I have raced the boat competitively for the past 6 years.  It has a newer sail inventory.  It comes with a galvanized EZ loader trailer, a 8HP Yamaha 2 stroke, a ($500) mast ladder, lots of other upgrades,   and a slip for the remainder of the year at Alum Creek State Park. Delivery negotiable anywhere in the continental US.  To see photos go the following link:

 http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=24683&id=1625291017&l=02ba1059a1

Questions? Respond to this email address.  cwfoster at sbcglobal.net