[Capri25] Where in the world is John Voss

Kenneth Reiff kenreiff at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 00:11:00 CDT 2010

At last year's Star of the North Regatta the Suicidal Bird Team met with
John Voss.  In fact John let us borrow some sails (spinnaker, 155) that were
in a lot better shape then what we brought from the Golden State.  Well, we
have been trying to get in touch with John, and it appears that the only
telephone number that we have isn't working.  So, if any of you happen to
have any contact info on John (email, telephone, address, etc..) can you
please forward it to me.

Thanks so much, hope to see you all soon.
Ken Reiff
kenreiff at gmail.com

--
Ken Reiff