[Capri25] 2011 Catalina/Capri 25 Nationals

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 10:20:12 CDT 2010

As many of you know, we won our bid to host the 2011 Capri 25/Catalina
25,250 North Americans ("Nationals").  This regatta will include the Capri
25, Catalina 25, and Catalina 250 fleets.  This is your chance to be the
National Champion!  It should be an outstanding event, and I expect great
participation from out-of-town boats, and I'm asking for full participation
from our fleet.

We will hold an initial planning meeting on Sunday, August 15th (after the
2010 SoN planning meeting).  We have many decisions to make, and we could
really use some volunteers - right now mostly to help with the recruiting,
sponsors, and promotion.

Please plan to attend if you can make it.  If boat owners can't make it,
please send a representative.  Crew members are also welcome.

Let's make sure we put on a great program.

Thanks!
OT

--
Odell Tuttle